We work with you on a personal level to determine the best solutions for your unique needs, then leverage our seasoned expertise to achieve the best possible results.
We are your trusted partner in success. Our firm is large enough to offer a full range of professional services at a fair price, but small enough to give you the individual attention that you deserve.
Rest assured that when a need arises, our firm is ready and capable to handle everything for you so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- Graduate of Iona College, New Rochelle, NY with major in accounting
- 29 years – IRS criminal and civil experience
- Worked collaboratively with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in conducting financial investigations of individuals and organizations.
- Enrolled Agent to practice before the IRS
- Licensed private investigator who has done extensive work in asset investigations.
- Extensive experience testifying at trial and before the grand jury.
- I am a Certified Instructor from the National Criminal Investigation Training Academy (NCITA) and have instructed several Financial Investigative Technique courses.
Memberships and Affiliations (Current)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators (IAFCI)
- Maine Licensed Private Investigators Association (MLPIA)
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association (FLEOA)
- Association of Former Special Agents (AFSA)